Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 4

No regular kitty on my walk today (actually, yesterday), but I saw a beautiful black one. She came up to sniff my hand but ran back to hide. Perhaps I still smelled like onions. I had to run to the co-op today to get some brown rice for dinner. I managed to get out of there for under $30, which is amazing (I obviously got more than brown rice).

Breakfast:



Spiced quinoa with raisins, almonds, an apricot (which became a plum. Note to self: do not buy fruit at the 3rd St. Safeway), V-8 juice, and coffee.

Lunch:


A salad, similar to the one I made for dinner the other day, but I used a nectarine instead of a pear, and cardamom tea.

Dinner:


Palak paneer (I over did it a bit on the paneer), brown rice curry, toor tal tadka, a pear, and a glass of red wine. 

Tonight's adventure is going to be falafal. And I may reveal what I'm making for the potluck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment