Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 6

As expected, completely blew the diet today, but mostly due to alcohol consumption. I was actually very good food-wise at the potluck. The hummus with spiced lamb was a big hit. The property was gorgeous. Wooded area with well marked trails, one of which lead down to the Marys River. Lots of great guys to chat with. We finished off with a bonfire down by the river. An enjoyable time all around.

I did not walk today due to a raging headache when I got up, but I did some hiking on the trails and I'm sure I got at least 2 miles in. Not much to report on as far as food.

Breakfast: A banana (not my favorite, but I'm starting to get leg cramps so I figured I need the potassium), almonds, V-8 juice, coffee.

Lunch:



Turkey burger on a whole wheat bun, half a green pepper, a pear, and cardamom tea.

Dinner: Well, lets just say it involved a couple different kinds of potatoes and leave it at that. I was careful with my portions.

Tomorrow will be trials of raw buckwheat porridge and falafal.

No comments:

Post a Comment