Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 9

I nearly got caught in a storm on my walk today. It was sunny when I left, but by the time I got back to the front of the park, it was thundering. Just as I got in front of my building there were flashes of lightening and the first few drop of rain started. Talk about timing!

I've realized I need to find some new grains. I'm getting tired of (and running out of) the ones I have. Any suggestions?

Breakfast: See Breakfast Day 7.

Lunch: Yep, forgot a picture. Let's see...falafel, a salad, couscous, a plum, and a glass of seltzer water with lime.

Dinner:


Peanut ginger tofu (recipe is copyrighted), half an avocado, almonds (the whole grain thing), a nectarine, and a glass of wine.

The peanut ginger tofu was really good, although there is a hint of something bitter. May have been the spinach. I need to search for some more good recipes within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment